Thursday, June 11, 2009

Threshermans Bakehouse

221 Faraday St
Carlton 3053 VIC
Phone: (03) 9349 2319

On the way into Uni today, my friends decided to stopped over at Threshermans Bakehouse to grab some breakfast. Upon arrival you notice how big the place is, for some very odd reason the decor reminded me of Sovereign Hills. Ah... the days of panning gold and failing at it.


I didn't grab anything as I already had a blueberry muffin (one of my staple home baked goods!) for breakfast, but I couldn't help myself from taking a photo of the counter. As you can see, the prices are pretty decent!

Speedy already had breakfast too, but I guess he was too tempted by the custard tart. (a pretty good looking one!) It didn't take long before this tart vanished into thin air.

Deans bought a croissant and a pizza bread.

He seemed to have enjoyed the croissant more than he did his pizza bread. I think it was partly due to the fact that he wanted to heat up his pizza bread, only to find that the student microwave at Uni looked pretty feral and decided against it.

Next time I'll have to try something! Maybe the good ole cinnamon donuts.

Useful Information:

Opening Hours
Daily 6am - 10.30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment